Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cold Beer Plus American Idol = Boring

I have been watching American Idol from the first, not much of a choice with a 16 year old daughter. It's not taht bad really after a few cold beers. I am waiting for the girls to sing tomorrow. Don't see much in the guys for this season, except for the Aussie. He is pretty good. It's a damn shame, I have no control in my house anymore. Seems that sense my daughter turned 16, and see and my wife are the best of friends, and love he same programs, I seem to have lost all control. I have a 35 inch TV in the garage and a fridge full of beer, well you know where I spend most of my time. They went to Wally World, now, so I have come inside to warm up. Won't last long though. Guess I'll turn for the night. But what the hell, it's just another day in paradise.

Sphere: Related Content