Friday, May 9, 2008

Thank the good Lord it's Friday

Folks, I haven't had time to squat this week. As I posted earlier, our network administrator got down sized. Now I am working a two or three man job by myself. Not complaining mind you, but damn. I am suppose to get off at 1700, and have for the past 10 years, but now I am lucky if I get home by 1800 or later. I have a lot to learn, and am in a must learn situation. This old 61 year old brain is getting kickstarted for sure. But at the end of the day, I feel like I have done something worth doing. Thus the reason I have not posted anything lately. Usually I can get on during the day and do a little something, but not this week. Plus my service provider is not providing. I am waiting on their MAJOR UPGRADE, but I may be waiting a long time. I can't even load my whole blog after about 1900. I am really getting pissed off. Any how howdy to all of ya'll from Houston.
And to the Mom's out there Happy Mother's Day.

Sphere: Related Content