Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Posting Problems

It is getting to the point that it is almost not worth posting a new blog or reading anymore. I run a top of the line Dell, plenty of ram etc, all the bells etc, but if I want to post anything after arount 1900 hours, it takes forever. If I want to read a blog, and I do have my favorites, once I read it and then click the back arrow to get back to my favorites, it may take 10 or more minutes at times. I have attempted to post lately, and it just hangs, and I just have to exit windows. I have checked for viruses and found none. I called and had a technician from my local cable provider come out. He changed out all of my connectiors, of course this was during the day, when all the kids and parents are at work, and not much bandwidth is being used, and it works great. But then the nighttime rolls around and its katy bar the door, signal drops to nothing. I am at the end of my rope and don't know what to do. I guess I could try satilite, but not sure what to do.

Sphere: Related Content