Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just Chillin Tonight

Guess ya'll can tell by the vids I put up, that I am just chillin and enjoying a few cold beers. I like to find old stuff at times like these, so the vids as I am sure all of you know are from one of the classics. I am enjoying this first weekend I have had off in about a month. I had planned to sit on my ass and drink beer all day and bbq a little, but that went out the window when I walked out to my backyard to turn on the pool pump. I saw how messed up my yard still was from Ike, and I had to do something about it, so I spent the next four hours raking, trimming and picking up the remains of all of the crap that was still there. A buddy of mine came over to work on the backyard of his rent house, but decided it was to much to do, so he helped me cut down a few things. Now my yard has more shit in it than when I started. Oh well. We had a couple of beers to cool off, and had a few more just to make sure we were well cooled down. Now all in all it has been a good day, and I plan to do nothing tomorrow, but sit on my ass and watch the Texans loose again.

Sphere: Related Content