Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just Another Perfect Day In Houston

Well today was another great looking day. I got a lot of yard work done, still cleaning up from the storm, but things are looking better. Got my daughter and my middle son in the back yard, and we got it done, well I should say they got it done, I just sorta supervised. Anyhow they did a good job, so as a reward, I did a little BBQ, and everyone was happy for it. I don't care that much about BBQ'ing anymore. I did it so much while we were without power for those 11 days after IKE, that it kinda reminds me of the bad times. But being a good Texan, I will get over it. There is still a lot of mess around my neighborhood and around most of this whole area. The work crews are really working hard, so it should be all back to normal in a few months.

Sphere: Related Content