Tuesday, March 4, 2008

To Busy To Even Update My Blog

Damn, I have been working harder than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest today. Haven't had time to even read the news to see what is screwed up in the world. I know that here in Houston, the big hoopla today is voting. It is all over our local news, and I am sure the rest of the country as well. Mohamad Obama and half way Clinton been here banging each other for the past couple of days. McCain was here as well. Funny, you never see him in the news, it's allways the other two. And Huckabe notihing about him at all. We will have extended news coverage tonight on our local stations due to the polling coverage. I hope it dosent interfer with local programing. Hope I get time tomorrow to make a better post. Till then don't forget to forget.

Sphere: Related Content