Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Couple of Pictures From My Past






These are a couple of pictures taken while I was still in the Air Force. I was stationed at Kelly AFB, in San Antonio and it was a stop over for the Space Shuttle while being ferried back to it's home base. This one is the Columbia, I am the good looking one on the right not the skinny Major, he was my commanding officer. The other one was also at Kelly. Not one of my favorite moments shaking hands with this guy, but what the hell he was the boss at the time. Oh, I don't know who took this picture, but I have a pretty good idea. I was called to my commanders office the next day and given this 8x10 photo. I also got my ass chewed out because I was wearing sun glasses, and the last thing my detail was told was no sun glasses unless they were perscription. I never did understand that.

Sphere: Related Content