Monday, August 18, 2008

Well My Better Half Will Be Home on Wednesday

I'll tell you this much, I'll never complain again about how my wife does things. Now don't get me wrong, I can take care of myself for a few weeks, but throw in a 16 year old and a 23 year old, and it gets a little harder. But after a few weeks, my military training kicked in, and my work load got a little better. All I did was set it up to be like a GI Party. I took care of cleaning the living room, daughter took care of the bathrooms, son took care of the kitchen and yard. They were not happy, but everyone pitched in. After their work was done they would come and get me and I would hold an inspection. Well I only had to do that two times, and then I knew things were done right the first time. We rotated on the cooking, so we had a hot meal everyday. It was up to each to decide what they wanted to cook. My obvious choice was BBQ. Funny how much work there is to do on a daily basis to keep a house up. Well after three months of it, I have had enough. She is due to arive on Wednesday at 2230 hours at Bush Airport, so that will be a long night for sure. I am taking three days vacation that week to catch up etc. Happy days are here again.
Lessons Learned:

1. Cleaning sucks
2. Cooking Sucks
3. Washing clothes sucks
4. Ironing clothes sucks
5. Washing dogs sucks
6. No wife for three months sucks.

Sphere: Related Content