Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Tribute 2009 "Some Gave All"

I have a feeling that this Memorial Day is a very special one. I don't really understand why I feel that way, other than the fact that our country is in a state of change that it has never seen before. Our government is changing in a way that I don't understand. There is talk of bringing know terrorist onto the shores of the United States, and this is something that I can not wrap my head around. These are the same people that attatcked our homeland and killed over 3000 civilians on September 11th 2001. This really bothers me. I do not like the way our country is heading and yet I feel helpless to do anything about it, thus this may be our last true Memorial Day as we know it. I hope I am wrong. Please take a few minutes to watch this video and listen to the words to the song. See the faces of your fathers, brothers, sisters and grandfathers. Remember those who have given their all for us. My military roots run very deep., I am a veteran of Viet Nam and serverd 21 years in service to my country, my father was a veteran of WWII, Korea and Vietnam and served 31 years and died as a result of over exposure to agent orange. My Grandfathers were veterans of WWI and further back to the start of our country. Let us all remember them as we are enjoying our BBQ's and get togethers with our friends and family. Say a little something very quiet to them from your heart and remember. Bless all those of have given their all and bless all of you who given some.

Sphere: Related Content