Saturday, November 29, 2008

Strange Cloud Formations Over Houston Lately




I am not one to look up at the sky often, but lately, I have noticed some strange cloud formations. Like the other day, there was not a cloud in the sky and all of a sudden I see this plane flying overhead at a very high altitude and it is leaving a strange trail behind it. At first I thouht it was just a contrail, which after 21 years in the Air Force I am use to seeing, but contrail break up pretty fast. This one didn't break up at all, it just kept getting wider and wider. Anyone ever see anything like this. Oh, I saw not long ago cloud formations being formed in the shape of an X and I saw two planes leaving these trails behind them. I took this pic the other day of one, and I think I will start watching the sky more from now on. Anyone have a clue what this is???

Sphere: Related Content